I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Welcome To The
100% Expert Consultation
During Our Process, You Get:
Truly Professional Advice
A Conversation (We LISTEN, Not Just Talk)
An Iron-Clad Quote – IN WRITING.
In our experience, homeowners enjoy the results of improving their home, but often find the process of remodeling unpleasant. In particular, most homeowners dislike when the consultation and quote process turns into a slick sales presentation.
Welcome to Clark Renovations where we hate high pressure sales as much as you do. Our process is different from the typical experience –here’s what you can expect from us:
1. Visit Our Showroom– The best place to start is our 3,000 square foot showroom (for information on directions and hours, click here). This is the perfect spot to get to know us better. Get all your questions answered in a relaxed, professional atmosphere.
You’ll be able to see fully set-up kitchens and bathrooms to get some great ideas. We’ll show you product samples and explain why we only deal with proven manufacturers with excellent warranties. If you are interested in moving forward, we’ll give you a special packet with information and a homework assignment.
2. Fun Homework– The key to a successful home improvement project is proper planning. We have put together a survey for you to complete that gives us more detail on what you want and makes sure we don’t miss anything.
This homework is fun as you get to think through your vision for the project and start making it a reality.
3. On-Site Visit– We’ll schedule an on-site visit and dig into the details. We carefully measure the space, talk through your options, and gather all the information we need to provide you with a beautiful design and reliable quote.
4. Rock-Solid, Detailed Quote– Our quotes are more than just quotes. They are a comprehensive plan and serve as the iron-clad contract. There will be nothing left vague – you’ll know exactly what you are approving and the total scope of the project. It is all in writing – no surprises, no stress.
5. YOU Decide– Did you notice what is missing from our process? Sales pressure.
We know that traditionally in home improvement, people have come to expect a heavy dose of salesmanship whenever they want to get a quote. We reject making people uncomfortable in an attempt to increase sales. We would rather give you the information you need to make an educated decision and then let YOU decide.